Front-End development with ReactJS
- August 23, 2018
- Posted by: admin
- Category: ReactJS, Web Design
Here are a few reasons for React.js popularity:
- React developers primarily work with a virtual browser that is a feature of React development. The virtual browser is responsive than the real browser. React JS virtual browser acts as an agent between the React developer and real browser.
- React developers can describe the User Interfaces and also model the state of those interfaces. They can define the interfaces to a final state similar to a function. When any transactions take place to that state, React updates the User Interfaces based on that.
- React JS simplifies the process for a web designer. This framework provisions the React.js designer to create reusable and integrated components in web design like tab bars, comment boxes, sortable tables, pop up models and many more.
ReactJs web development has three design concepts that determine its popularity:
- The use of reusable and stateful components
React developers describe a user interface with components. They are like functions of any programming language. The developers reuse the functions when in need and also compose bigger functions from small functions.
In React, components are precisely the same; the inputs are the properties and state, and the output is an explanation of a User Interface like the HTML for browsers. The developers reuse the single component in various User Interfaces.
2. Reactive updates
Whenever there arises a change in the state of a component, the User Interface that it represents changes as well. This change represents the description of the User Interface in the device.
3. Virtual representation of view in memory
To show as an example, you require a browser and a code editor.
Create a new directory and place the editor.
Create a file, index.html in the same directory, and place a standard HTML template there. Place in that template a script.js file and also place a console.log statement in that script. This is to test that the include works:
<head> <meta charset="utf-8"> <title>React Demo</title>
<body> <script src="script.js"></script> </body>
Open the index.html file in your browser. Check that you can see the empty template without any issues along with the Console dev-tools tab, the console.log test message that is available in the script.js:
open index.html # On Mac
explorer index.html # On Windows
Now, bring in the React library from the Reactjs website. Copy the react and react-dom scripts, and place them in index.html:
<script src="https://unpkg.com/react@15/dist/react.js"></script> <script src="https://unpkg.com/react-dom@15/dist/react-dom.js"></script>
It is better to include two scripts as the React library works without a browser and ReactDOM works with the browser.
Refresh the browser. You can view React and ReactDOM accessible on the global scope.
By using the div element id place a constant in the script.js.
const jsCont = document.getElementById("js");
Here, jsCont is the constant name.
Include a div element with a class of demo and the string My first page as the content.
jsCont.innerHTML = `
My first page
The browser displays the message My first page.The document.getElementById and element.innerHTML are part of the native DOM Web API. The user communicates with the browser directly here with the help of supported APIs of the Web platform. When the React developer writes React code, the developer uses the React API instead, and React communicates with the browser using the DOM Web API
At Laitkor, we have a skilled team of ReactJS developers to deliver the best React JS web development services. Feel free to contact us at any time. You can even hire React JS developers from Laitkor who delivers up to the mark development services.