How Azure Development is better than other Cloud Services?
- May 5, 2018
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Azure, Web App Development
What is Cloud Computing?
Cloud computing is used for storing and accessing the data for various applications over the internet. Using the storage device of computer and servers can be prevented when the data is kept in the cloud.
Benefits of Cloud Computing:
- Technology and capital cost reduced
- Flexibility in data access
- Monitors project more effectively
- Minimize the license with the new software
- Less personal training required.
Microsoft Azure is created by Microsoft for the purpose of delivering various services on the cloud that is integrated into a single platform. The services include developing, testing, deploying and maintaining various applications and services bypassing through a global network. Azure provides the services of cloud by using their main components – Cloud operating system, SQL Azure and .NET services.
Why is Azure development better than other cloud services?
- Paas Capabilities
Azure Paas provides an environment, building blocks, and tools for the application developers so that they can build and deploy the applications in the cloud to avail the cloud services. The vital dev-ops connections are also provided which are important apps related activities like monitoring, fine-tuning, and managing. By using Azure Paas, the infrastructure is taken care. By making use of Azure Paas environment, developers can focus more on innovation.
- Windows knowledge
As Microsoft is grounded on Windows, applications can be coded in the programming languages used for Windows apps. It could be C#, C++, Visual Basic, .NET and other related technologies used for Windows. Hence, it is easy for the programmers to work with apps when they have sound knowledge of Windows programming technologies.
- .NET compatibility
- The main advantage of Azure is being compatible with .NET programming languages which showcase Azure amongst its competitors. By this, it is easy and direct for the businesses to migrate their apps on Windows to Azure cloud which is not seen in other cloud services. Hence Azure is the best option for an organization that makes use of a .NET based application
- Pricing feasibility
- By making the applications to be executed and accessible from the cloud, can reduce the organization’s expense with respect to the technical infrastructure. The IT administration is not required as it will be monitored by Azure. The entire cost of developing and maintaining an application that is based on the web will be reduced. The pricing provided by Azure is feasible and it is based on usage and data size.
- Security features
The security framework of Azure is designed such that it follows the Secure Development Life Cycle. This cycle is a process of security assurance. It consists of security as its essential while the services and data are secured and protected when they are in the Azure cloud.
- Hybrid solutions
- Azure provides hybrid capabilities as compared to other cloud services. It connects the datacenters to the cloud. Azure offers a platform that services easy transfer of applications between on the premises and on the public cloud. Azure supports developing hybrid applications which can take the resources that are present in the datacenters, in Azure and at the service provider’s end. It also supports anextensive range of hybrid connections that includes Virtual Private Network, content delivery network, and caches.
- Integrated Environment
- Azure provides an integrated environment with one roof for developing, testing and deploying various applications in the cloud. The framework is chosen by the client and due to the usage of open development languages, it becomes flexible for Azure migration.
As Microsoft Azure is a group of different service components, it supports a broad range of operating system, data sharing, and scalability. Developers can make use of Azure platform for developing and building applications. Due to their various services of cloud, Azure can be used for developing various applications in the cloud.