Positives and Negatives of Angular Development
- August 29, 2018
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Angular JS, Frameworks
Positives and Negatives of Angular JS application development
Any platform or technology comes with its own pros and cons and it someway makes it complete.
- Fast delivery and prototyping of dashboard-style which permits to create dynamic single-page
- Simple development in comparison with other application development like React, Backbone, and Knockout
- Involves minimal coding
- Testing of the application is smooth
- Suited for those applications with interactive client-side coding
- Dependency injection
- Two-way data binding
- Extends and stretches HTML coding
- Rapid and smooth prototyping
With so many benefits, Angular JS is the preferred framework for developers. But there are a few drawbacks as well.
The Negatives of Angular JS
- At its primary stages, it is easy to learn Angular JS. As you progress towards the advanced stages, the learning becomes difficult.
- Some features of this framework are quite complex. First-time developers will find it difficult to work with values, factories, and DI.
- Documentation needs some development.
- Despite being dynamic and powerful, directives are extremely difficult to operate.
- After Bootstrap, developers will have a tough time to configure the framework.
- It has limited router connections.
- There exist few problems in search engine indexing.
Even though the Angular JS application development has a few disadvantages, it is the most preferred choice for web app development. You can create high-end apps using this framework.