- November 3, 2015
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Angular JS, Ember.Js, Frameworks, Meteor.js, Node.js
Frameworks that have gained the most momentum
1. Angular for client side
Angular is among the favorite backbone and Ember of all frameworks, that is backed by Google and having some features of cutting edge. In last one year or few, it has gained massive momentum in speed, testability and maintainability.
• In Russia, Knockout is still popular,
• In USA, Ember is among the most popular,
• Also, Angular is popular worldwide and has more momentum.
3. Express for Node
They are the best framework to use when using with Node.
5. D3 for charting and graphical data representation.
Choosing best according to the development environment:-
1. If you want to do lots of web application stuffs? Go for Backbone.js
2. If you want to do lots of data handling? Go for Angular.js
3. If you want to do for a heavy Game?Go for the Gaming Engine
2. Node for Server side programming in js
this has alone revolutionized the js world. They open up a new frontier for js developers and pave the way for full stack js app development.
They serve for the feature of all in one. So, it is one of the best MVC Framework to work with.