Node.JS Application Development
Laitkor offers best web application development services in Node.js, the world’s best runtime for today’s data-intensive, real-time applications. We provide exclusive debugging and performance analysis tools for applications developed in Node.js and with an advanced knowledge of Node.JS software development strategies we can assure you of node.JS consulting and development services which will consistently exceed your expectations.
Laitkor - Node.JS Work
Laitkor Node.JS developers save time and money for your business by providing an efficient and scalable solution. Some of the web applications that we have developed in Node.JS are
- Realtime surveillance and statistics,
- Mobile Network Coverage Calculator
- Browser Media into Database
- Exercise & Workout Builder
and many more to be completed.
Our Node.Js experience is backed by exponentially increasing successful completed project's count year after year!
You can transform your online business to a revenue-producing asset that lets you work as much or as little as you want with us.
Laitkor Node.js Development Services
- Full application development platform
- Comes inclusive of Microsoft SQL Azure, Visual Studio and Windows Azure App Fabric
- Assists creation, as well as migration and integration of applications
- Enables various frameworks from global network
- Incredible server and storage capacity
- Can make use of CDN services in Microsoft windows azure
- Generate fast working prototypes deployed on Windows Azure platform
- Offshore product development in Node.js
- Node.js web application development service
- Node.js development outsourcing service
- Application migration to Node.js framework
- Executable applications like various types of servers
- Chat applications and real-time tracking applications like dashboards, statistics etc.
- Node.JS mobile apps.
- Data streaming like many Node.JS applications are built to work with streams. Same as a program to parse file uploading in real time or an app creating proxies between various data layers.
- App prototypes.
- Easy installation and execution locally.
- Inexpensive to test and deploy using the Pay As You Grow model.
- Easy to develop real-time systems.
- Scalable due to asynchronous and event-driven processing.
- Super fast containing speedy native bindings(C).
- The code written in one language can be run on multiple platforms.
- Distributes a small heap per connection.
- Good performance for HTTP and TCP protocols.
- Smaller parsing time.