Using the QuickBase API, we can
- Provide secure access to QuickBase and QuickBase applications.
- Manage access through the QuickBase roles feature.
- Automate the application lifecycle: creation, deletion, and copying (cloning) of applications.
- Create, modify, and delete the application’s tables and fields
- Add, update, delete, and querying table records
QuickBase API allows to integrate with PHP to create add-ons/extensions.
Add-ons created and integrated with Quickbase at Laitkor
- Location Add-on: Fetching address from Quickbase database and plotting the same on google map. The addresses are plotted based on the appointment timings.
- Paypal Integration: Integration of Paypal with the Quickbase Database records to keep transaction details for future use. The User gets redirected to Paypal site for payment and is redirected back to Quickbase with the transaction details.
- Custom Form: Displaying Custom dynamic form with details from QuickBase tables.