AWS Transcoding POCPOC (Proof of Concept)
The POC is all about showing Amazon S3 interacting with an iOS app. The app would record a video, upload to Amazon S3 and stream the video using Elastic Transcoder and CloudFront.
- We created two buckets – inpubucket & outputtrans
- Set up a pipeline from incoming bucket (inpubucket) to output bucket (outputtrans).
- Created the cloudfront Url for the output bucket.
- Configured Lambda on inpubucket for creating automatic job in Elastic Transcoder for transcoding as soon the video comes in the incoming S3.
- Created HTML file to play video on browser using jwplayer using cloudfront url.