BeenThereAteThatShare Photos and Information About Food
- URL: http://beenthereatethat.com/
The idea for BeenThereAteThat was cooked up in October, 2006, at Salone Del Gusto, a huge gathering of food producers and food lovers put on by Slow Food in Turin, Italy.
At a dinner event, we looked around and noticed lots of people snapping photos of their food before digging in. “Aha!” we thought, “We’re not the only travelers whose photo albums contain more pictures of food than tourist sites.”
So, we put our money where our mouths are literally, and BeenThereAteThat was born. BeenThereAteThat is the first website specially designed to let you share photos and information about food – from restaurants to street carts to your own home-cooking.
Here’s a taste of what you can do:
- Post your favorite food photos
- Search everybody’s photos – by ingredient, restaurant name, location & more
- Share your opinions, restaurant picks & recipes
- Check out The World According to Food, our interactive map of what people are eating around the world – including YOU!
There was nothing like a challenge for this app as it was a simple website with a new idea.
We developed platform where people could add foody pictures and share their experiences.
The client was happy with the results.