Live OutConnect Outdoor Enthusiasts and Action Sports Fans, with Similar Interests
- Live Out is specially designed for the outdoor sports fan.
- Fans don’t have to spend time in searching locations thus allowing them to save time for performing those activities.
- Live Out is one of the most comprehensive and unique resources for fun things to do and places to go in the United States for over 75 different activities
- Recreation activities are camping, hiking, and fishing, hunting and action sports like snowboarding, kayaking, skydiving and paintballing.
- OS: Linux
- Server Side Language: PHP
- Client Side Technology: JQuery, Google Maps, Facebook Graph APIs, Twitter API, Gmail Authentication
- Architecture: MVC
- URL: http://liveout.org/
It is aimed to connect outdoor enthusiasts and action sports fans, with similar interests. It brings the people, places, gear and services, at one place for searching and sharing.
It’s an entirely unique social network around this massive database of locations – where you can find people in your area with the same interests, join groups, plan events, find deals on gear, create a bucket list, earn badges, buy/sell/sell gear, check out blogs and forums, enter video competitions and do much more.
The client wanted to upscale his existing website for both design and features.
We upgraded the with some new features providing it a better look.
Client was happy with the results.