Membership Plugin for WordPressMembership Tools that give access to members.
- Members : Membership setting allows you to manage settings as well as details of registered user.
- Auto Responders : Auto Responder allows you to manage settings of Auto responder integrated with this Plug-in. The entire registered users registered for plug-in would be added in the Responder list selected by you, which can be used to send marketing material to the registered user.
- Payment : Payment Settings allows you to manage your payment related information of the Plug-in. Information related to PayPal email, billing information, trial period and price and more can be updated here. Admin can also generate unique URL which can be pasted on website fir registration.
- System messages : System Messages will allow you to update content of Welcome email and New Post Available Mail.
- Plug In Options : Deactivate Plugin will allow you to deactivate plugin; Check the box and click on save to deactivate plugin.
Membership Management Plug-in for WordPress provides membership tools that automatically give access to blog posts on a pre-determined amount of days to the members.
Membership Plug-in allows administrators to create and share content for their registered members. Being web based, the portal and its contents are accessible from anywhere across the globe. This idea is called ‘drip-feeding’. User pays for access to a membership for tutorial/videos/blog as per the plan specified. Members can registers using PayPal.
- Add Post : Add Post module allows administrator to create post for the users, administrator can create both public as well as private posts.
- Content Manager : Content Manager allows you to manage content for the registered users. Content setting can only be done for private post. Settings can be done for post order as well as interval.
Handling paid memberships for a blog or a forum has always been a kind of challenge with regards to accepting payments, renewals and expiry, limiting usage and more.
WordPress is most commonly used CMS, therefore we created a WordPress plugin which could manage a membership.
This is a paid plugin with bloggers and forum community members as its buyers.