QuickBaseWeb-Based Collaborative Database Application
Add-ons created and integrated with Quickbase at Laitkor
- Location Add-on: Fetching address from Quickbase database and plotting the same on google map. The addresses are plotted based on the appointment timings.
- Paypal Integration: Integration of Paypal with the Quickbase Database records to keep transaction details for future use. The User gets redirected to Paypal site for payment and is redirected back to Quickbase with the transaction details.
- Custom Form: Displaying Custom dynamic form with details from QuickBase tables.
QuickBase is web-based collaborative database application that allows people to create their own custom applications without writing the code. QuickBase provides customizable apps for teams to manage there workflow.
Using the QuickBase API, we can
- Provide secure access to QuickBase and QuickBase applications.
- Manage access through the QuickBase roles feature.
- Automate the application lifecycle: creation, deletion, and copying (cloning) of applications.
- Create, modify, and delete the application’s tables and fields
- Add, update, delete, and querying table records
QuickBase API allows to integrate with PHP to create add-ons/extensions.
QuickBase is web-based collaborative database application that allows customizable apps (free and paid) for teams to manage there workflow without writing code. Here business requirement was to customize Quickbase app to work similar like Google Calendar
As QB allows customization of their existing apps only and Calendar app of Quickbase is paid app, hence to provide solution , we created a add-on having functionality like Google Calendar and integrated it as a fresh app in his Quickbase account.
End result was a fresh app which fetches address from Quickbase database and plot the same on google map. The addresses were plotted based on the appointment timings. A screenshot of add-on app created – http://i.imgur.com/GWuvQqP.png