School BridgeClassroom information management system & communications tool
Server Side Language: PHP
It is a user-friendly, education-based, social networking site which functions jointly as a classroom information management system and a communications tool; a three-way interactive tool that works between students, teachers and parents.
It is different from other web-based information management systems as it allows students, teachers, and parents to connect with each other in an environment that enables educational discussions and informed communications to continue outside of the classroom to encourage and promote interaction, learning, progress and, ultimately, the success of the student. It is built upon the idea that education is free for everyone, regardless of finances. The program is free for any school to utilize.
We do have costs that we look to offset and for this reason you will find advertising on Teachers and Parents pages. Student pages are free from advertising always.
- It is a web-based, interactive media site that provides a secure and individualized method of communications for your specialized school needs.
- Each school has its own unique page with secure login and password information and is customized with that particular school’s colors and logo.
- It can be accessed from any computer with an internet connection so that teachers and administrators can access their records at school, work, or home.
- It gives teachers the facility to manage classroom activities such as grades, attendance, homework, assignments, tests and quizzes.
- It also gives teachers the facility to conduct forum discussion boards for their classes and communicate with their students and parents of their students.
- It gives students the facility to submit assignments, tests, quizzes, and homework. Students can monitor their grades, conduct and attendance and participate in class discussions or forums. It allows parents to monitor the progress of their children, facilitates communications with their children’s teachers and be updated about their children’s grades, attendance, conduct, assignments, tests and quizzes.
There has been quite a number of school management softwares which generally manage of reports, results, payments and alike. The challenge here was to build a partially informal community for education related communication connecting student teacher and parents of a specific school. Community would be like a forum but restricted by a school name.
We created the interactive media site in PHP providing a secure and individualized method of communication for specialized school needs.
This system also helped teachers and administrators to access their records of school, work, or home and also gave the teachers the facility to manage classroom activities such as grades, attendance, homework, assignments, tests and quizzes. Successfully worked as a community as well.