Website for Speeding DriversSharing Latest Information to Speeding Drivers
- The Speed Trap Mashup combines Microsoft Bing Maps and the ability to pinpoint and review speed traps located anywhere on the planet. The information shared by its members is placed into a database and can be viewed by anyone.
- The site has Umbraco at its core as CMS (Content Management System) for content publishing.
- Site is already built and we have upgraded the Umbraco version from 4.6.1 to 7.0. with new theme installation and bootstrap as front end framework.
- OS: Azure
- Server Side Language: ASP.NET
- Client Side Technology: JQuery, SQL Server, UMBRACO – CMS
- Architecture: MVC
This is a website focused on sharing latest information to speeding drivers. The website provides automotive and legal information about red light, speed trap and speed cameras, handling traffic court, county court, and municipal court traffic fines and speeding tickets to users around the world.
This website which provides information concerning speeding traffic was already developed when client approached us. Since, an old Umbraco version was being used the site was throwing issues.
We upgraded the Umbraco to the latest version. Also installed a new theme and bootstrap for better UI.
All issues were fixed.